The road to Your Driving Licens:

  • Introduction course in English- for you who needs the permission to driving a car privately . Both you and the person you are going to drive with must take the course.

Who needs to take the Introduction course?

The Introduction course in English is compulsory for students who want to be able to practice driving a car privately. Both the student driver and the supervisor need to attend an Introduction Course to be approved to train at home.

You do NOT need to attend the Introduction Course if you intend to practice solely with a professional driving school..

Are you eligible to be a supervisor?

If you wish to attend a course as a supervisor, please be sure you meet the requirements:
  • Must be 24 years old or older.
  • Must have a valid Swedish driving license or a driving license from an EEA country.
  • Must have had a driving license for a car (license B) for at least five years.
  • Your student has a learner's permit.
  • You and your student have attended an introductory course during the past five years.
What certification is given after the course?

What certification is given after the course?

When the driving student and supervisor
have both successfully completed the Introduction course with us, all attendees are registered with the Swedish Transport Agency (Transportstyrelsen).
The supervisor should then visit Transportstyrelsen’s website and apply for their supervisor certificate.
It normally takes a week to receive the supervisor certificate and it is valid for 5 years.
Note: Student drivers and supervisors do not need to attend the course at the same time, but both need to be registered with Transportstyrelsen before you can obtain your certificate.

IMPORTANT: The supervisor’s certificate and driving license must ALWAYS be present in the car whenever training.